|Customer Care No:||079 26426582, 079 26426584, 079 26426588|
The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op. Bank Ltd., Established in the year 1966, popularly known as "AMCO BANK" started its banking activity under the leadership of Shri Mohanbhai C. Patel with one branch at Relief Road, Ahmedabad in Gujarat State, India.
Expansion accelerated, and branch after branch was added to the family of branches of the Bank, creating a group of 32 branches(including Dehgam, Mumbai and Baroda) most of them operating in their own fully air-conditioned premises. With opening of a branch in Mumbai, in Maharashtra, the Bank attained the Multi State Co-op. Society status. The Bank acquired Scheduled Bank status in 1996.
Salient Feature of AMCO Bank
- The salient features which helped bank in acquiring a unique position amongst the co-operative banks in Ahmedabad are Service with Smile- Fast & Accurate
- Total Mechanisation- Computerisation & Upgradation
- Speedy clearing of instruments between Mumbai & Ahmedabad
- Free remittance facility between Ahmedabad & Mumbai through issue of D.D. at par
- Introduction of services like customer terminal, single window service and telebanking
- Acceptance of NRE deposits
- Attractive interest rates on term deposits and most competitive interest rates on advances. Special rates for schematic lending.
- Issue of out-station drafts & collection of cheques/ bills through agency arrangements with country's leading Banks
- Assured safety of deposits
- Funds Transfer To and Fro through RTGS and NEFT on same day to any centre
- Utility bill pay Service Through bill Desk
- General Insurance arrangement with M/S Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited.
- All branches equipped with CCTV to arrest unwanted incidence