|Customer Care No:||1800 425 1515|
- Andhra Bank is one of the largest banks in India. It was foundedby an eminent freedom fighter known as Dr. Bhogaraju PattabhiSitaramayya.
- The Bank was registered on 20th November 1923 andcommenced business on 28th November 1923 with a paid upcapital of Rs 1.00 lakh and an authorised capital of Rs 10.00lakhs in Machilipatnam.
- Andhra Bank was Nationalized on 15 th April 1980 and move it’s head quarter to Hyderabad.
- Its Head Office at 5-9-11, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, Saifabad,Hyderabad-500004. Its Core Banking Solution Department is located at 3rd Floor, “D” Block,Cyber Gateway, Madhapur, Hyderabad-500081,India
- The bank has a staff strength of around 15000, which includes Officers,clerks and sub-staff.
- The Bank has 1448 branches, 68 Extension counters and 18 Servicebranches and 778 ATM’s.
- It is ranked as one of the best performing banking institutions in Indiawith business standing at Rs.105,280 Crs as on June’ 09. The bank hasa wide clientele base of about 2.5 millions.