By using Dailytool's below ppf return calculator you can calculate your maturity amount way you want. You can calculate by providing either fixed yearly investment, or by providing variable yearly investment, fixed monthly investment or variable monthly investment. If you have opened ppf account earlier then you just need to select opening year, and your interest rates will be applied like wise. If you want to calculate ppf for 20, 25 or even 30 years, you just need to change maturity duration accordingly.
How to use above ppf return calculator?
First of all let we tell you benefits of using daily tool's ppf calculator.
- It's online. You don't need install extra software in your mobile/PC. Nor you needed to store excel in your computer. Whenever you want to calculate just navigate to this website and you'll have latest calculation with all recent rates. You'll also have all useful information related to ppf. So one should always use online ppf calculators like we provide.
- You can calculate as per your investment patters. Not every one does same kind of investment. Some prefers fixed yearly investment while other prefers variable yearly investments. By keeping this things in mind dailytools provides various kinds of ppf calculation mode, which are explained in well detail below.
- We provide charts, quick summary results, and year wise result's calculation in output.
How to use PPF Return Calculator?
We provide different ppf calculation modes, which are
- Fixed yearly amount
- Fixed monthly amount
- Variable yearly amount
- Variable monthly amount
Fixed yearly amount: If you want quick estimate of how much return should i earn if i invest x amount of money every year for next 15 years you can use this mode.
Fixed monthly amount: If you want quick estimate of how much return should i earn if i invest x amount of money every month for next 15 years you can use this mode.
Variable yearly amount: In most of cases we don't invest same amount of money every year. If you select this mode, you will be able enter different money for each year. Also you can assume/estimate how much rate of interest should be there in future (This is great add-on).
Variable monthly amount: This is very advanced and detailed level of calculation. Here you can estimate your return maturity amount by providing detailed month wise investment.
We provide one more feature, which is you can select your investment starting year. There are two main benefit of this tool
- You'll know maturity date of your investment. You'll also get information of how much you'll earn after this amount of time, so if you have partial withdrawal in your mind you can plan better.
- PPF interest rates changes year to year. So for folks who have invested earlier need to just select starting year, and their maturity amount is calculated with used of proper interest rate.
How to calculate PPF maturity amount for 20, 25 or 30 years?
PPF amount maturity locking period is 15 years. After 15 years your PPF deposit is matured, now if you wish to continue ppf scheme for another 5 years you can do that. In that case your total locking period will become 20 years. Same way by extending locking period to 5 years more it becomes 25 and 30 years. Daily tools provides way to calculate maturity amount for 20, 25 or 30 years. Let's see how you can do that
PPF Calculator for 20 years Just select maturity duration to 20 years and perform calculation.
PPF Calculator for 25 years Just select maturity duration to 25 years and perform calculation.
PPF Calculator for 30 years Just select maturity duration to 30 years and perform calculation.